Built By Adams Semi-Custom Home Specifications
We load our new homes with only the best materials and products that stand the test of time. Our high performance fully electric homes are built to a higher standard and are safer, more comfortable, healthier, and more energy efficient than code built homes.
- Zip Wall and Zip Roof Sheathing with Zip Tape (Advanced air-tight weather barrier). Upgrade - ZIP-R Insulated Exterior Sheathing
- Advantech Sub Floor with Advantech Adhesive and Squeak FREE Guarantee
- Mathews Brothers Sanford Hills Energy Star Vinyl Windows w/Double Pane, Low E and Argon Glass. Upgrade - Triple Pane Glass, Andersen 200/400 Series
- GAF Timberline HDZ Lifetime Architectural Shingles
- Certainteed Mainstreet Vinyl D4 Lap Siding. Upgrade - Certainteed Monogram, Certainteed Cedar Impressions, or LP Smart Side Composite
- Exterior Trim - PVC Corner Boards, Skirt Board, Shadow Boards, PVC Porch Posts for Enhanced Curb Appeal
- Trex Enhance Basics Composite Decking with Trex or Deckorators Composite Railings
- Thermatru Smooth Star or Classic Craft Exterior Door
- Masonite Solid Core Interior Doors
- Kohler Shower Valves and Choice of Shower Head
- Open Cell Foam or Greenfiber Densepack Cellulose Wall Insulation (R-22+) with our "Air Tight" Frame Sealing package for an air tight home
- Greenfiber Cellulose Attic Insulation (R-60) with Insulated and Air Sealed Attic Hatch
- Rheem Electric Hybrid Hot Water (50 Gallon for 2-3 person households, 80 Gallon for 3+ person households)
- Panasonic Whisper Green Whisper Warm or Delta Breez Bath Fans.
- Panasonic Whisper Comfort ERV Ventilation
- Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pump Heating/Cooling (Healthier, Smarter, Simpler, and Most Efficient Way to Heat/Cool)
- Primed Windsor One 1x4 Interior Trim with Architrave 5" Decorative Header Casing and 5 1/4" Baseboard
- R-12 Insulated Garage Doors with Windows w/Wi-Fi Enabled Openers (Choice of colors and styles available)
- $1,500 Lighting Allowance. $750 Mirrors & Bath Accessories Allowance
- Flooring - $10,000, $15,000, $20,000+ (Actual budget depends on size of home and material selected)
- Kitchen and Bath - $12,000, $20,000, $30,000+ (Actual budget depends on design and selections and kitchen size).
Painted White Shaker Maple with MDF painted door, dovetailed soft close drawers, full plywood boxes (no particle board), Indoor Air Quality certified (IAQ), any Sherwin Williams paint color available (upgrade), 14 additional styles available.
- Quartz Kitchen and Bath Vanity Tops
- Poured Concrete Foundation with Dow Thermax Rigid Fire Rated Wall Insulation (R-10+)
- Concrete Slab with Poly Vapor Barrier and Active Radon System with Fan (Updated 2.12.2021).
Upgrade - 2" Rigid Foam Insulated Concrete Slab
- $35,000 Excavation Allowance, Driveway Rouged-In, Loam and Seed. No Additional Fill Included, No Septic. Excavation prices can vary widely depending on land/water/soil/ledge conditions*
- $7,000 Artesian Well Allowance. For private Wells, please factor in an additional $3,000 to $6,000 for water filtration system, if well water is a concern. Connecting to public water typically costs about the same as installing a well depending on where the town water line is located.
*If on Private Septic, +$10k to $15k on average increase in cost.